The practice believes in equality and recognises diversity, as a provider of health services and as an employer.
The practice is committed to eliminating discrimination on the grounds of:
- Being or becoming a transsexual person
- Being married or in a civil partnership
- Being pregnant or having a child
- Race – including colour, nationality, ethnicity or national origin
- Religion and belief or lack of religion/belief
- Sexual orientation
We aim to provide fair access and to deliver services that respect the needs of each individual patient.